Monday, February 21, 2011

Time Flies.....

Usually the saying goes time flies when you're having fun. Well for me time is flying by but not because I'm having fun. I've had some good times this semester with my friends & Dani, but for the most party it's because I'm super busy with everything that I have to do. There's not much down time that I have.

There's never a dull moment in my schedule with going to class, weekly quizzes, lab, presentations, exams, my calling, and now +1's with the Sister Missionaries. My to do list has plenty of stuff on it each and every day, there's always something that I have to study for.

The good thing about a busy semester is that it goes by quickly. Next weekend I get to have a nice break and get to head to Casper to watch state basketball and see my family. I can't wait to have a weekend when I'm not going to have think about schoolwork.
The week after that I don't have any exams... AMAZING! I don't even know what that's going to feel like. At the end of the week after I get back from state is Spring Break. I can't believe it's already that time of year. There's only a month left of school after that. I can't believe how quick it's going by. I've already had 2 exams in one of my classes, and it feels like we haven't even been in school that long.

February is almost over, and it has just flown by. That's the one nice thing about having a super busy semester, it makes time go quick, and that's the best thing you can ask for when you have a busy, stressful, hard semester!!

No comments: