Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl XLV.....

Yesterday I watched the Superbowl. Normally I don't watch it, in fact watching it yesterday was only the 2nd time in 21 years that I have. I've never gotten into watching the NFL & could honestly care less about it.

I watched most of the game (even though it wasn't very good) because Kristen & Calvin wanted to come over to watch it. We had a lot of fun: we ate some great food and just hung out. Kristen & Calvin brought the snacks and I made homemade pizza. All the food was delicious & was what made watching the game worth it!
The half-time show was not impressive & the commercials were not all that they were built up to be. I was so excited to watch the game that I actually took a nap for almost the whole 3rd quarter. I found out that I really haven't been missing much all these years, but it was fun to hang out with all my friends. It made some good memories & that's about all I got out of the Superbowl experience!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Your pizza looks yummy! Glad you had a good time with your friends. Love and miss you!!