Thursday, February 24, 2011

Accomplished.....

Did you know that you're supposed to change the filter in your heater every 6 months? Well I didn't. I knew it needed to be changed but never really thought about it. It hasn't been changed since I've moved in, so it's been over 2 & 1/2 years!! Lately our heater hasn't been working right and getting up to the right temperature. We couldn't figure out what was going on until Kaia talked to her dad and he said it was the filter.
This is what a filter is suppose to look like
And this is what ours looks like
Just a little bit of a difference. We changed it the other day, it's working like a champ, and I learned a lesson. Now I will always remember that the air filter needs to be changed regularly. It's true, you really do learn something new every day!

No comments: