Thursday, February 10, 2011

Memories.....

I love living with Dani. We always have so much fun together. We might get into an argument once in awhile, but I didn't expect anything less. Despite the small arguments, we've had a great time & gotten along very well. We love living together (well hopefully she feels the same way, she seems to), and it makes school so much better. There's so many fun times that we have together, & we're joined at the hip (unless I'm at school or something like that :D).

The other night we went to get a drink at Snowy's & had to take a picture to send to Kara & Jason because they have the best fountain pop ever & they always got it when they lived here. So since we were drinking the good stuff we had to rub it in a little! We had to ride around, see the sites of Laramie, jam out to some music, & enjoy the best soda ever.
Tonight we were bored after watching Jersey Shore (which we religiously watch every Thursday night), so we decided to put on our "Back in the Day" music from middle school & high school and take pictures. Sometimes you have to just be stupid and take funny pictures! Of course we had to dress up, so we got all "thugged out." Dani didn't think I looked very gangster with my poses, but I'm just not a natural like she is, so this is all I got!!
I love my roomie & best friend. I'm so glad that she came down to Laramie to live with me! We've made some pretty great memories so far.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I do feel the same actually! I Love you too and am super glad we get to live together I know this year wouldn't of been this easy without you. We are joint at the hip and i love it!!! thanks so much for being such a great big sister and taking care of me! I Love you with all my heart Booper!

Anonymous said...

You guys are great!! I bet your are having the best time together. What a relationship you are building and the memories you are making! Glad I can check up on you guys and see how things are going.
Love you both!!