Saturday, April 6, 2013

Slacker.....

It's been awhile since I've blogged, but not a lot has been going on. All I've been doing lately is going to school and hanging out at home. Nothing too exciting to talk about on here. This semester is going by really quickly. I can't believe Spring Break & Easter Break have come and gone. There's only about a month of school left, and I'll have another year under my belt. 

Spring Break was pretty laid back and nothing too exciting happened. I spent most of my time hanging out at home with my sisters. The last day of break before heading back, I got to spend the day with Kristen. It was a good day and was nice catching up with my best friend!

I headed back to Laramie, and was only there for a couple days because I came back Wednesday because Melissa, Darius, & Draya came down for the Easter weekend. It was so good to see them, and we had a lot of fun times. 

I got my hair cut, colored, and my eyebrows waxed while Melissa was home. She always does such an awesome job, and I love having a hairstylist in the family :)
We made a trip down to the drug store to get some ice cream and had some fun looking at all the merchandise around the store. 
We also spent lots of time with Kara and the kids. I love watching all the kids playing together and love on the babies. They're so cute. I may be a little biased, but I think I have the cutest nieces & nephews in the entire world.
It was nice weather, and my mom has been itching to plant some flowers. This weekend, she finally got to. Darius got to help and he loved it! I'm so excited for Spring and all the beautiful flowers, and seeing them planting made me even more anxious.
We were also able to spend time outside playing. Darius loves sports and so we spent lots of time playing basketball. These kids sure do love their grandparents and aunts! 
The only thing that would have made this weekend better was if Emi could have been here with us. At least she was off having a fun time in Hawaii with the Swing Choir. 

No comments: