Sunday, April 7, 2013

Great Friends, Great Weekend.....

After a stressful week of school, presentations, and exams, I needed a nice break. This weekend has been lots of fun and was exactly what the doctor ordered. Friday Dani, Stephanie, Ally, and I went to Cheyenne and ate at the Olive Garden after walking around the mall for a few minutes. We didn't think to call ahead and make a reservation, so there was a long wait  Excellent food, great friends, and a good time, makes for a fun night. After jamming out to music on the way home, we came back to our house and watched Wreck It Ralph.

I actually got to sleep in Saturday morning, which is something that doesn't happen too often here in Laramie. I spent the day bumming around the house, watching movies, and just relaxing. For dinner Dani, Steph, and I ate at Lovejoys here in Laramie. After we got done eating dinner and having some dessert, we decided to finish up the night with a few games of bowling. Ally joined us for bowling, which made way more fun. It was quite comical, I'm probably one of the worst bowlers in the history of the world, but it was still super fun and was nice to have something different to do.

School is getting down to crunch time, with all the projects and finals coming up. It's going to be intense, so I have to take advantage of my free time while I can. It was a nice weekend of great friends, great food, and good times! Thank goodness for good friends that make being away from home at college totally worth it!

No comments: