Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just Couldn't Stay Away.....

Well I guess I couldn't stay away from playing the piano in my church ward for too long. I was released from being the ward pianist earlier this semester and was without a calling for a few months. It's been the first time since I've been in Laramie that I haven't had a calling in the ward. I found out why on about a week ago. I was asked to be the Relief Society pianist. They told me they were suppose to call me about 3 months ago, but didn't want to give me too much to do since I already had a calling (which I didn't because they released me from everything).

When I told them I didn't currently have a calling, they weren't too happy about that because they said they would have used me in other areas if they knew I was available. :) I love playing the piano, so these last two callings I had are perfect for me, even though I get super nervous to play in front of other people. Oh well, it was nice to have a little break, but I'm glad to have something to do in the ward again!

No comments: