Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Christmas Break.....

After all the birthday and Christmas celebrations, we spent the rest of the break hanging out, spending time together, and watching Emi play in her basketball games. Emilee is starting on the varsity team this year, and she's playing excellent. As the season goes on, the entire team keeps improving. One of my favorite things to do is to cheer for my baby sister in everything that she does.

The week before we came back to school, Kara and the family came up to visit. I sure do love their kiddos, and enjoy spending time with them. They're growing up so quick and are the cutest kids in the world (not that I'm biased or anything!!).
I love spending time at home during the holidays. It was so nice to have an entire month off to relax and spend time doing fun things at home in Lovell without worrying about homework or studying for exams. Christmas break went way too fast, and I can't believe I'm already back in Laramie with almost a week of new semester done & over with: 1 down, 15 more to go!!

No comments: