Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday & New Years Celebration...

I can't believe that my baby sister is 16 years old! She had her birthday on New Years Eve. We started the day out early, so Emi could do her treasure hunt and open her presents before my dad went to work and she had to go to basketball practice. She couldn't wait, so my mom took her to Cody to get her driver's license that day [So watch out Lovell because she's on the road & she's legal (Just kidding Emi, you're a pretty good driver- not that you read this very much, but just in case!)]!!
We spent the day listening to her play her new guitar, and relaxing. That night, we had Kara, Jase, and the kids, up to eat dinner (homemade pizza), eat dessert (brownies), and play games (Apples to Apples). It was a laid back night, and since Emi was legal to drive on her own she ended her birthday bringing in the new year by driving around with her friends.
Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby sister. I'm so proud of her and all that she's accomplished!

No comments: