Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday Post.....

I've been quite the slacker about blogging over Christmas break. It went by super quick, but I got to do tons of fun stuff. I got done with finals on the 12th and headed for Lovell as soon as I turned in my exam. I lucked out that even though finals were a week later then they have been, I was still able to be done with the semester for my birthday.

My birthday was pretty relaxed because my dad & Emilee had to go to work & school, and I didn't want to wake up early to open presents before they left. After school was done, Emi had a basketball game in Powell. We spent the night cheering on the Bulldogs, eating Pizza Hut pizza, and finally opening my presents.
We decided since it was going to be a late night, that we would wait until Friday to have my birthday dinner and dessert. It was fun to spread the celebration out over a couple of days.
I'm so grateful for my family and everything they've done for me and making me feel special on my big 23!! It was an amazing day, and couldn't have asked for anything better.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love that first picture of you! You look gorgeous in that color!