Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend....

It was great to get to go home and see my family this weekend, but the unfair thing is the time seems to go so much faster when I'm not in school and at home then during the week. I spent the weekend hanging out with my family.

Friday-I got into Lovell around 9:15. I just hung out at home with my family and watched movies.

Saturday-I helped my parents get the garden ready to go by running errands for my parents. That night Kara, Emilee, Danielle, and I went and watched "Seventeen Again" at the Hyart. It was such a good show, I absolutely loved it!! After the movie Danielle and I hung out with my friend Rodney for the rest of the night.

Sunday-After church I helped cook dinner and then my family went to the Lovell and Cowley cemetary to put flowers on my family members graves. After we got back home we all played Pay Day.

Monday-I hung out at the house, watched a movie with Emilee, and then at 3:30 after eating at Blimpies with my family I got into the car and headed back to Laramie once again.

Well now I'm back at school. Today went pretty quickly and I only have one more day of Music this week-hopefully it'll make the week go faster. School is going good, and I only have three weeks left of English and only a week and one day left of Music!! Then I'll be home for the rest of the summer and working at the drug store. I'm excited and time is going fast.

1 comment:

shelly said...

Hey Beth... I sure love you, and I'm so proud of your dedication to school and doing the right thing! You are a very responsible young lady and you teach me so much. I admire you in so many ways and I know I'm blessed to be your Mom. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for you to be home for the rest of the summer !!!--Mom