Monday, May 18, 2009

Long Day...

Today has been a very long day! Because I had class at 8:40 this morning and still hadn't gotten my books for my classes, I had to wake up extra early to go to the bookstore and pick them up. The bookstore opened at 7:30 this morning and I think I walked in the doors at 7:35. After getting my books I headed over to my first class in the Fine Arts Building. I had to wait for about an hour because I got done at the bookstore so quick and it wasn't as hard as I thought to find the room where class was. My first class was three hours long!! From 8:40-11:40, and yes she kept us the entire time.

After that class got over, I headed to the Classroom Building where my second class was. Since I had about an hour and fifteen minutes before my next class, I headed back to the bookstore to correct an error they made when ringing up my books. After that was all taken care of, I headed back to the Classroom Building where I did my reading assignment for my English class. English started at 1:20 and went to 3:30. Again, we were there the entire time. By the time I got back to my car and drove home, it was almost 4:00. I can't believe I was at the school for a regular full day of school (over seven hours) and only went to two classes, CRAZY!!!

I walked in the door, put my backpack in my room fed my fish, grabbed my purse, and was out the door once again. I had to fill my car up with gas because I was almost on empty from driving back to Laramie yesterday. I also washed my car because it was quite disgusting. After that, I headed to Walmart to get some groceries because I didn't have much food in my house when I got back and I was a little hungry so I needed to stock up. When I finally got home, I put the groceries away, ate some dinner relaxed for about a half hour, and then started in on my homework!!

I just barely finished and decided to blog about my long day. Now that I have my day finally done, I have to take a shower, read my scriptures, and go to bed just to wake up tomorrow to go back to school again. It's a good thing that I have nice teachers and these classes only last three or four weeks because I wouldn't make it if it wasn't!! YAY FOR SUMMER SCHOOL!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Glad you made it back safely!! You are so dedicated, love your example! Keep up the good work! :-)