Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Much Better....

These past two days of school have gone by much faster, thank goodness!! I think I needed to adjust to being in one classroom for three hours and in another room for two hours. Now that I know what to expect it's not bad. I'm really enjoying my classes and I really like my teachers. It's crazy being in summer classes because they are so fast paced. I already had a quiz in my Intro to Music class and I have an outline due tomorrow in English too.

To make things even better, I already get a vacation. Who knew that in a three or four week period you got a break?! I get to come home Friday after classes because I don't have school Monday because of Memorial Day. Next week is going to fly because I only have my music class twice... Tuesday and Wednesday. Obviously I don't have it Monday because of Memorial Day, but on Thursday and Friday my teacher is going to be out of town which means no class YAY!!

Because I have three days off next week, my music class is only going to take me two weeks and two days to complete and get three credits out of it. AMAZING! I'm not really a fan of being in one class for so many hours in a row, but I'd rather suffer through that and get them over with in three or four weeks. Totally worth it, I'm a summer school fan!!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm glad that classes are starting to go better for you. The days might drag on, but these 3 weeks are going to fly by. I can't wait to see you this weekend. You better come see me, or I'll come see you :) Love ya lots!

Nick & Lindi said...

Hey how are you? I just wanted to let you know that I got the CD's full of pics today in the mail. Thank you SOO much for helping Katie do that and allowing her to use your mom's camera. (Thanks Shelly) Also, thanks for taking time to burn the CD's as well. I hope that you guys had fun taking them. ;) I LOVE the pics and am SOO excited to use them. I'll have to show you when it's all done! Good luck with school! :)