Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Late Night Luau...

Since it's finals week, there tends to be quite a bit of down time. Both Kristen and I didn't have a final today. Kristen has a final tomorrow at 10:30, but I don't have one until Thursday afternoon. Tonight Kristen and I ran to Walmart to get a few things that we needed at the house. We walked past an isle and saw some fun luau decorations for a party, and then it dawned on us that we should have a luau party since this is the last week we'll be living together.

We got some fun decorations and white grape jucie and partied hard for about an hour, from about 9:00-10:00, and took lots of fun, goofy pictures. It was really fun and we both had a great time. Sometimes you just need to take a break from schoolwork and do something crazy and fun!!


3 comments:

Michaell & Madison said...

that looks like so much fun!!! good luck on your finals:)

Richard & Katie said...

Oh geez you guys are lucky that you are almost done with school. I'm a bit jelous. I have finals next week so I'm beyond crazy this week with all the stuff I have to get done. I wish I could just chill already too. Looks like tons of fun. Good luck with your finals. See ya when ya get home!

Scotty&Chelsey said...

Lookin cute girls! Sounds like so much fun!! Good luck on finals!!! :)