Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Short Break...

My last final was Friday at 1:15 and it feels so good to be done. I got into to Lovell on Sunday around 4:00 because Jason's graduation and Katelyn's birthday were on Saturday so the family and I stuck around for those important events. Now I'm hanging out in Lovell and getting to catch up on all the sleep that I've missed!!

I'm home in Lovell for about a week. On Sunday I'm headed back to Laramie for summer classes that start May 18th. I'm taking two classes: Introduction to Music and Introduction to Literature. They shouldn't be too hard, and they're only going to take me 3-4 weeks to complete. My last day of class is June 12th and then it's back to good 'ole Lovell for the rest of the summer where I'll work for my dad and hopefully get my Pharmacy-Tech license!!

The week is going fast and before I know it, it's going to be time to head back for more school. While I'm here I'm going to try to make the best of my short break :)

1 comment:

Darcy said...

hey this is darcy. I just wanted to let you know that Dane wanted me to make a blog of his mission. It's danemission.blogspot.com. I was just looking on your blog so I thought I would tell you about Dane's :) He wanted me to tell you and your family thanks for everything :)