Friday, June 5, 2009

Almost There....

I am almost done with summer school, only one more week! Thursday was my last day of Music so no more 8:40 class for 3 hours!!! My music class went really well and I ended up with an A in the class. For English I have a paper due on Wednesday and then a final oral exam on Friday. Sometime after I get home I have another paper due because there's just not enough time in these four weeks to write 4 papers. This next week will go fast and I'm so excited to go home. Just a little more then it's over...

Last weekend Melissa, Derek, and Darius came down to Fort Collins for a friend's wedding. It was a lot of fun to get out of Laramie for a day and even nicer to not have to sit at home alone during the weekend. The trip down wasn't too bad, but when I finally got into town I got a little lost and it took me a while to find their hotel. We hung out at the hotel for a few hours, then headed to the wedding in LaPort. After the wedding, I headed back to Laramie where I found my new cell phone :) which of course has kept me entertained for a few days.

I've really enjoyed summer school, but am still really excited to be done. As nice as it is to get 6 credits in just a few weeks, it's going to be even nicer to be home and finally have a real summer break to get to spend time with my family without having to turn around and leave a few days later.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Nice work on the music class! I'm excited for you to come home too. The kids miss their aunt Bethy. I'll be getting a new phone in the next couple of weeks. It will probably take me another two years to learn how to work everything on it. :)

Tracy said...

Good for you!! It's fun to sit back and watch you grow and mature!! Be safe driving home!! :-)