Monday, June 15, 2009

Finished, Well Almost....

Well, I'm finally home for the summer... No more school for TWO MONTHS!! I'm not quite done though. Because my English class was so short, there wasn't enough time in a four week class to write 4 papers, so my teacher gave us an extra week to get our last paper done. I have my final paper due on Sunday (then I'll officially be done with everything)!

I'm so excited to be home and able to relax. Although, there hasn't been much relaxing done so far because my parents went away on a little vacation to Salt Lake City Saturday-Tuesday, so Emi, Dani, and I are holding down the fort while the parents are away.

Kara and her family have come up both Sunday and also tonight for dinner and to keep us company (I even helped cook, well Sunday dinner at least didn't have much to do with today's!!). Emi wasn't feeling the best this morning, so I spent most of that time making sure she felt ok and keeping the house picked up. It's a lot of work keeping this house picked up, I totally understand how my mom feels now (I don't know how she does it, I guess she's Superwoman)

I'm going to get my paper all finished up in the next couple of days, Kara and the kids, Emi, maybe Dani, and I are going up to Cody tomorrow to get a few things (Kate & Jake are pumped because they get a pet fish). I'm going to get everything taken care of before Lovell's Days and finally get to work and make some money (Happy Days!!).

Since I'm home for the summer, and mostly I keep this blog for my mom so she knows what's going on with me I don't know how much I'll be keeping up to date on this thing... we'll see!!

No comments: