Tuesday, March 31, 2009

High School Musical...

Yesterday after a long day of school, I went over to Kara's for a little while before FHE. Katelyn and Jacob insisted that I play doll house, which we did (for about 10 minutes). After they were so excited to tell me they watched High School Musical, and they wanted me to watch it with them again. Luckily the movie started in the middle of the show, and it didn't take long to finish. After it reached the end, Jake wanted to 'Get his Head in the Game' so we went to watch that number again. While it was playing Jacob was jumping on the bed and dancing up a storm with a nice little booty shake. :)

I couldn't believe when Kara came in and took my picture because as seen in the picture I was looking absolutely fabulous yesterday, but it's what I've grown to expect. :) I do have to admit that the picture is a cute one, so I had to snatch it from Kara's blog because I don't have many pictures of my own.

The rest of the time was spent doing Princess activities in Katelyn's color book. I then had to go to combine ward FHE at Baker. It was a lot of fun we played a couple games, got to be with friends, and ate food. You can't beat that!! The rest of the night was spent doing nothing but homework and then headed off to bed at midnight!!

No comments: