Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Almost Here...

These past two weeks have just flew by. I can't believe that I'm going to be leaving on Spring Break on Friday; it's great. It'll be really nice to have some time off, but I'm a little worried that I won't want to come back :S, we'll see I guess.
Melissa, Derek, and Darius came down last weekend, and I had so much fun. Thursday night I did something I never thought I'd do. I was waiting up for the troop to get here (Melissa said they should get to Laramie around 12:30), when I woke up at almost 1:00, they still weren't there. Immediately I start to freak out thinking the worst. Luckily, about two minutes later they arrived. On Friday Melissa convinced me to skip Trig so we could go eat at Applebees, it was delicious and totally worth skipping :). I had a lot of fun hanging out with my sisters this last weekend, and the game was a really good game (the Cowboys lost by 1).
I'm excited to get to go home this weekend and see the rest of my family. It'll be nice to be able to be at home for a few days and not have to turn around and come back to Laramie after two days. This week is flying by so far. It helps that I had an exam on Monday in Government and then one today in Animal Biology. As stressful as it is to study for and take an exam, it helps the time go A LOT faster. Now, all that is left for me to do is do a few simple homework assignments, and wait patiently for Friday to get here. Hopefully the rest of the week goes by as fast as these two days have!!!
Here are some pictures from this weekend. I love the little guy, and so does everyone else. Who wouldn't?! (Thanks for the pictures Lou!!)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun. It's great that they could come and visit. Hopefully we'll see you soon!!

Scotty&Chelsey said...

hey girl nice to find your blogspot lol i got it through karis but anyways yours is really cute!! hope your doing good! luvs chels