Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Break '09....

Spring Break was so much fun. I was so happy I got to see my family and friends. It was so nice to be able to relax and not have to worry about school.

Friday after I got with class I headed to Casper to watch State Basketball. Sadly our boys lost, but it was so fun to be at state with the fam. The rest of Friday afternoon consisted of watching a lot of basketball.

The next morning, I got up, got ready, and headed back to Lovell. I arrived home at 4:30, got ready, and was off to Katie's reception by 5:30. Katie and Richard's reception was beautiful, and I was so happy I was able to be home for it. I'm so happy for Katie and Richard, they're so cute together, I love it!! After helping clean up at the reception, Wendy, Lauren, Kristin, Lacee, and Ashley came up to my house and we hung out for awhile. It was nice to not have to be at home alone for the rest of the night!!

Sunday and Monday nothing too special happened. They were just lazy days, filled with nothing but being with the family and relaxing. Driving around and hanging out with the sisters was really fun, I miss them way too much when I'm in Laramie

Tuesday, I headed down to the Lovell Drug to refresh my Pharmacy Tech skills so they wouldn't get too rusty before the summer. Believe it or not, I actually like to work at the Drug Store :) (Which I guess is a good thing considering that's the field I'm going into).

Wednesday I had a hair appointment. I went to Billings and had Melissa cut and color my hair. I got some shopping in, and was able to see my precious nephew, Darius, who is growing up much too quickly. After getting back from Billings, I hung out at home for about an hour before hanging out with friends.

Once again Thursday was another lazy day. (I love those kind of days, you just need them sometimes.)

Friday, Dani and Emi got out of school around 1:30 so we got to hang out again. Later that evening I hung out with my friends again. It was a lot of fun to get to see everyone.

Saturday, Twilight came out, so naturally Emilee and I were estatic. We buzzed up to Cody to buy for copy of the movie. We did a little shopping, got a bite to eat, then headed home. That night the entire family went and watched Confessions of a Shopoholic at the Hyart. It was a lot of fun.

Sunday, sadly came too quickly and I had to pack up my vehicle and head back to Laramie for school, Spring Break couldn't last forever (but did it have to go by so quickly?!).

The nice thing is, though that now the school year is flying even faster then it was before. Before I know it I'm going to have one year of college under my belt, CRAZY!!!

It was so nice to get to see my family, I love them and miss them so much. It's nice to be back and finish things up and get summer vacation here in a hurry. My professors had no problem jumping right back into class. It's been busy, busy, busy. I guess that's life!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It was good to see you!! Thanks for all of your help at the reception...clean up and all!! :-)

Kara said...

I'm glad you had a good time at home. It will be nice when we can all be together this summer.