Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Times...

Kristin Evanoff came down to Laramie for the weekend. She got in last night at 1:30 in the morning. Kristin, Kristen Scheffler, and I hung out for a while before we decided to go to sleep. After we took Kristin E. back to her motel room, Kristen S. stayed the night at my house.

Today after sleeping in, Kristen and I picked Kristin up, went to Walmart, and then headed back to my house to have a day of being lazy and having fun times. This day has been spent watching movies, eating food, and just having fun with a stress free day. It was a lot of fun to just get to relax and spend some time with my friends.


I made my first attempt at homemade pizza tonight. I must admit I was really nervous because I've never made it before, and I wasn't sure if it would turn out right. After waiting for it to cook, the moment of truth arrived. Much to my surprise it was really good. I've very impressed with cooking skills, surprisingly.

The weather outside is pretty bad. I think it's snowed more in these last two days then it has the entire winter season. Most of the roads coming in and out of Laramie are closed or very dangerous. Kristen and Kristin wanted to head to Saratoga to go swimming in the hot springs. I was going to go, but the weather was too scary and decided against it. Kristen and Kristin however wanted to try to go anyway. Now I'm just sitting at home waiting for them to get back, so we can hang out again.

No comments: