Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Break...

This past weekend was great. Being able to relax, hang out with the family, and not have to worry about homework for a few days. I left for Lovell Thursday night after Kristen got out of class at 6:00. Needless to say, it was a long drive. We got into Lovell at 11:30. After I dropped Kristen off, I headed for home. Emilee wasn't excited when I woke her up to tell her I was home.

The next day the family headed up to Billings for what was supposed to be a "quick" trip. We ended up being getting home from Billings around 10:30 that night. The rest of the night Emilee and I hung out and watched Enchanted.

I finally got to sleep in on Saturday, which I took full advatage of, sleeping until 11:30!! I guess I needed to catch up on my sleep. That night my mom and dad have Stake Conference, so Emi and I hung out again. After my parents got home, I went to Katie and Richard's house to say hi. It was great to see her again, I really miss Katie-Bob when I'm in Laramie. After I left her house, I hung out with Michael Montanez for a little while.

Sunday morning, the family woke up early to see what the Easter Bunny brought us. It was great to go to Stake Conference and see so many friends and family that I haven't seen in quite awhile. After church, the family hung out at home, ate my favorite dinner (ham and scalloped potatoes), talked with the family and played with Darius, and then had to pack to head back to Laramie.

UW didn't do very good with the scheduling because I had school Monday, which meant traveling on Easter day. NO FUN!! Easter Break was great, but it definitely wasn't long enough. It would have been better if Dani had been there too, but no she decided to go to Hawaii instead, I mean who does that?!?!

Now I'm back in school with lots of homework because it's getting toward the end of the semester. Only two more weeks of classes until Finals Week and then it's summertime. Well for some people at least. For me, after finals I head home for a week, then come back to Laramie for three weeks to take some summer classes. After three long weeks I'm heading back to Lovell for the rest of the summer to hang out with friends and family and also work and make some money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you this week end...wish we could have talked longer! Can you believe that school is almost over? Not much longer and you will have a whole year behind you..yay!!

Tracy said...

It was great to see you! Thanks for being a good friend to Katie! :-)