Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday Night Dinner....

In the haste of writing about the fun times I had with Kristen and Kristin this weekend, I forgot to write about my fun filled Friday evening before Kristin Evanoff arrived. Earlier in the week Kristen texted me and asked if I'd be interested in having a freshmen dinner on Friday.

After a week of school and homework, making plans, and going to Walmart to buy supplies, Friday finally came. I whipped up some spaghetti and french bread. Kristen's freshmen teammates: Emma, Brenna, Leah, Ashlee, and of course Kristen, all came over and ate dinner.

After dinner was over we made some brownies and ate them with ice cream. We all hung out for awhile and then the team wanted to go watch a movie. I stayed home and cleaned the house and later that night Kristen came back over. We hung out and watched movies until Kristin got into Laramie.

I had a really fun weekend!!

No comments: