Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011.....

I'm so behind on blogging, and I figured I'd better catch up before it got any worse. With the end of the semester, and then my busy Christmas break I didn't take the time to write it all down.

Thanksgiving was  quiet event. Kara and her family had Jason's family out to their house, so it was just Danielle, Emilee, my Mom, Dad, and me this year.

I started out the day watching the Macy's Day Parade, helped get ready for the big meal, and then of course had a photo shoot. We ate around 2:00 and it was delicious! Kara and the whole gang came up for pie and to watch some football.
It was a great and quiet day, and I'm so lucky there's a holiday that helps me remember how blessed I am in my life. There's so much I have to be grateful for in my life. It's not even possible to list all the of blessings I have in my life.

No comments: