Monday, January 30, 2012

New Toy.....

For my birthday I got a new toy. A Canon Rebel, and I absolutely love it! Ever since I took Digital Imaging in high school, I've loved taking pictures. Especially from different angles and perspectives than most people look at. We used Canon Rebels throughout all my classes and I've wanted one of my own ever since.
I'm nowhere near as talented as Kara is and am rusty on the few skills I did have when I was in school. Hopefully now that I have a nice camera for my own, I'll be able to practice and get better. I'm so happy my mom and dad got me one of these, it's the best!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Um Beth, talented may be stretching it. I take 500 pictures to get one good one. I would call that luck! I want to play with your camera next time you're home to see if I need to upgrade :) Love ya!