Friday, November 18, 2011

For Those Obsessed.....

For those people, like me, who are obsessed with Harry Potter and Twilight, this November is the best month ever! My post is probably ridiculous to the majority of people reading it, but it's very exciting to me; so exciting in fact that I decided to document the occasion on my blog!

Last weekend when Emilee and her friends came down, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 2 came out on DVD. For most people this doesn't seem like a big deal, but as my fellow pharmacy friends and other die hard Harry Potter fans can attest this day was bitter sweet. I was so excited that the movie was finally out and my movie collection is now complete, but at the same time it's disappointing to know I will never go to the movie theatre to watch the newest installment of Harry Potter again.
The other exciting event is that Breaking Dawn Part 1 is now in theatres. Danielle, Stephanie, Wendy, Katie, Megan Brumfield, her roommates, and I went to the midnight premiere last night for the movie. It was great and totally worth only getting 3 hours of sleep before going to school today! The movie was great and the actors were extremely good looking, making it totally worth going to the show! I love the midnight shows because everyone there is just as excited to see the movie as you are! It was a lot of fun and I loved getting to watch it with my friends.
Now all I have left is wait for next November for Breaking Dawn Part 2 to come out in theatres and get both movies on DVD, until both my Twilight & Harry Potter collections are complete in the the movies and books. Both series have been my favorite for so long and I look forward to a new installment to be released, I'm not sure what I'll do with myself when there's nothing else for me to look forward to! 

No comments: