Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Officially Started.....

Well my favorite part of college has officially started. That's right, it's basketball season! I like watching the football and volleyball alright and it's a lot of fun to go to the games, but nothing compares to my love for basketball. I get so excited for the games I can't wait until the time comes to go. Dani and I go to almost every boys and girls game, we rarely miss out on one.

The boys team has already played 3 games, each of them at home, and they've won them all. Our team is looking great this year, and I'm excited to see what happens with the new coach we got. The girls team is looking good too, but it will be interesting to see what happens because they only have 3 players that have come back from last year. They've played 2 games so far and split.

I absolutely love basketball and am so excited that the season is here! Now there's something for me to look forward to almost every weekend and not have to worry about freezing while standing outside like I do with the football games! I have to support my Pokes!!

No comments: