Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dinnertime.....

To celebrate the last day of classes, Dani & I went with some of my friends from my pharmacy class to eat dinner last night. A few of them went to dinner during Easter weekend, but since there were some of us who went home for Easter we wanted to do it once more before we left for the summer. We went to an Italian restaurant called Luciano's. I wasn't all that impressed with the food. I know that I'm picky, but it wasn't just me who felt that way so it wasn't just me and that made me feel better.

It was really fun to hang out with my friends some more outside of class. It was a little awkward to talk to everybody because they had to sit us at two separate tables because of the size of our group. We had a great time even being less than impressed with the actual food.

The Laramie weather wasn't very nice to us. It started snowing when we first got there to eat and we had to run back to our cars since the wind was blowing hard (That's why some of my pictures look the way they do!!). It was a great time and I loved hanging out with everyone when we weren't stressed out about studying for probably the last time this semester.
The semester is coming to an end fast. It's going to be stressful and super busy this next week, so I'm enjoying my free time while I still can!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Good luck!! You look amazing Bethany!! Glad you got to enjoy some "down time"!! :-)