Thursday, April 7, 2011

Don't Forget Your Pillow Pet......

I sure do miss Katelyn & Jacob when I'm down here at school, especially our exciting slumber parties!! Dani & I were going to have the kids up to the house for a sleepover during Spring Break, but it didn't work out on the days that Katelyn didn't have school.

Since our plans got shot down the last time, we decided that it was still going to happen but over Easter Break instead. To ensure that our plans wouldn't fall through, we got really professional & sent them invitations in the mail. There was an invitation, a calendar that showed when the Slumber Party is so they can't count down to it, & a ticket to bring to be "admitted into the party", it's a very exclusive event!!
I'm super excited to do have another sleepover, especially with the new editions: Aunt Dani & Emi!! We don't usually get lots of  sleep (at least I don't) when they come, but that's what's so fun about the whole thing. We're going to watch movies, eat popcorn & snacks, play games, have fun, & of course go to sleep in the family room. I sure hope these next few weeks go by quick so we can have our party that's been in the works for quite a while now!

3 comments:

Kara said...

My kids can't wait. Every once in a while, I'll hear a random squeal of excitement about it! You girls are the best.

Tracy said...

What FUN aunts you are!! Have fun and drive safe when you come home for Easter!!

Richard & Katie said...

Oh this is so cute! Very fun! You guys are some awsome aunts! The inventations and everything are very cute!