Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P-Wonders.....

Throughout the school year, our pharmacy class has gotten some teams together for intramural sports. I haven't done any of them, until these last few weeks. I was on our P-Wonders volleyball team. It was a lot of fun. I have some great friends in my pharmacy class, and we have a blast. We needed another girl on the team, so Dani played with us too! We had 4 guys & 4 girls on our team: Ben, Devan, Miles (a.k.a Papa Rooney), Landon, Stephanie, Megan, Dani, & me.
We did pretty good, considering that some of those people who signed up to play haven't ever played before. It was in means a pretty game ever, we were pretty sloppy but somehow still got it done.

We went into tournament play and made it to the semi-finals. We had an off game and lost, but we shouldn't have. It was a hard loss so we are no longer playing because it's a single-elimination tournament. I'm actually really sad that it's over, it was so much fun to play with our team. We plan to come back next year as the P2-Hot-to-Handles, we'll come back with a vengeance, and we'll dominate!!

*Side Note: I had nothing to do with our team names, all the credit goes to Papa Rooney!

No comments: