Monday, May 2, 2011

Light at the End of the Tunnel.....

It's finally the end of the semester. All I have left now is finals week. I've got four finals and one presentation this week, and I'm actually done with my first final in Med Chem. Now I'm completely done with three of my classes. Three down, four to go!! I'm doing better in my classes this semester so finals aren't as stressful, but I still want to do really well to hopefully keep my grades where they are.

On Wednesday I have my final in Kinetics and my presentation in Drug-Use, Thursday I have my Self-Care final, and on Friday I have my Patho final. Luckily it's in the morning, so I get to head back to Lovell Friday afternoon.

This has been an intense, stressful school year with everything that I've had going on, and I'm excited to have summer vacation just around the corner. It's time for this week to be over so I can get back home and have a real break for a few weeks before rotations start... summer vacation, here I come!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm so excited for you to be home for the summer. Good luck with finals this week. I'll be thinking about ya! Love you lots!