Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Success.....

Well, it's been a long, hard, stressful, drama-filled, fun, time, but I've finally made it to the end of the school year! I'm officially done with everything, and I've passed all my classes. One year of school down, only three more to go until I'm done with school forever, I can't wait!!

I finished my finals yesterday morning at 9:00 and I'd say it's a total understatement to say that I was ecstatic. After picking up some things I left at the pharmacy building, I headed home, packed all my stuff up, and loaded my car to get ready to head to Lovell for the summer. I had to take Dani to her final and then pick her up so she wouldn't have to find somewhere to park in the middle of the madness.

Since Dani & I were taking separate cars, I went to lunch at Lovejoys with my pharmacy friends before heading home. It was nice to hang out with everyone when nobody was stressed about school or feeling like we should be studying or anything else.

I love my class, and I've got some great friends! I don't know how I'd make it through all my classes without all these guys. It makes everything worth it and so much easier. Leaving Laramie was bittersweet because I was so happy to come home and see my family, but I already miss all my friends & it's going to be weird being away from all of them for 3 months when the most time I've spent away from everyone in the past year is a couple of weeks! If only Lovell and Laramie were closer together, I'd have the best of both worlds.
Now I get to relax for a few weeks until rotations start on the 23rd and go until the middle of July. It'll be nice to get to work again, I've actually missed working. Even though I have rotations, at least I dont' have anything I need to study for. Summer vacation, I'm glad it's finally here!!

No comments: