Friday, September 24, 2010

Ready Or Not....

My semester so far has had a pretty slow start. Not with material (there's been plenty of things I need to know), but talking about homework and exams. In 4 weeks, I only had one exam. This week however, that started to change.

I had my first exam in Pharm Calc on Tuesday. It didn't seem like it was too bad, but it's hard to judge. I'll have to wait and see how it really went until I get my score back to be sure!

I have two exams this next week. The nice thing is that the majority of my exams are in class, there's only one class (Integrative Physiology) that I have to come in other then my class time to take the exam. My first exam for the week will be on Monday, which is going to be Biochem. This will be my second exam for this class! I'm a little nervous about it because the stuff we're talking about is pretty confusing. On Tuesday I have a quiz in Dose Form Lab, and I'm not ever sure what it's going to be over or how to study for it, so that's going to be very interesting. My second exam is on Wednesday for Dose Form. The material isn't too hard, but there's just a lot of it. There's going to be 8 chapters that we're tested over in one exam.

The week after that I have my first Integrative Phys exam on Monday, the 4th. I like Integrative much better then my Physiology class last semester. It's much more difficult, but the material is a lot more interesting.

These next 2 weeks are going to be busy with a lot of studying. The only nice thing about my exams is that they're always done toward the beginning of the week. For the rest of the semester there's only 2 weeks that I don't have at least one exam. One of those weeks is the week after my first Integrative exam. I even have an exam the week of Thanksgiving break. This will at least make me keep up with the material and not be able to procrastinate with studying like I have been a little bit. I'm studying better then I use to, but not nearly as much as I should be.

This semester is already going by so quick I can't believe it, and now with exams starting, it's going to go even faster then before!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I soooo remember these times. Not the studying, but all the exams and how stressed Jason was. You're smart to keep up on the studying. Good luck! I'll be thinking about you! Love you more than I can ever tell you!