Monday, September 6, 2010

Besties.....

I love living with Dani!! It's been so much fun since we've been living together! She's my best friend!! We've already had so much fun together.... It's great to have my sisters be my best friends. No matter what we're always there for each other, even if we make each other mad!!

Both years that I've had my sisters in Laramie with me have made such a huge difference in my school year & how much I enjoyed the year. I'm excited for the next few years knowing that Dani is going to be here. We're going to make some great memories, & I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for us!!

♥ Having a sister is like having a best friend you cant get rid of you know whatever you do they'll still be there! ♥ Together we party, together we cry we'll always be sisters until the day that we die ♥ You're in my heart without an end You're my sister My life, My best friend. ♥ Sisters by birth but friends by choice! ♥

1 comment:

Richard & Katie said...

Oh Beth I'm so happy that you guys are getting along and that you are having fun! Sisters are the best! :)