Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Much Needed Break.....

This past weekend I got a nice break and got away for Laramie. Dani & I headed to Lovell after we got out of class on Friday. We got into town around 4 & headed to the drug store to see my dad. After hanging out at the store & being at home seeing my mom, we headed out to Kara's to see how her house is coming along. Of course we had to eat at Blimpies and head to the big high school game!! To finish off the night, I hung out with Michael & Jordan. We listened to music, helped Michael's brother move into their new house, and then Michael & I headed to his house to talk and get things ready for his gig the next day.

Saturday I spent the day at home. In the afternoon I went and got ice cream with Michael. After that short break I stayed at home. Kara & her family came to the house to visit later that night. On Sunday before we left we ate an early dinner. We left around 2:30 and got into Laramie around 8:30.

Now it's back to school and work. It was a nice break, too bad it wasn't longer. I'm not sure if I'm going to get back to Lovell again until Thanksgiving break. I loved seeing my friends and family again, I've missed them a lot. I can't wait to go see everyone again, I miss them already!!

No comments: