Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ward Activity.....

Today we had a ward activity at 11:30 this morning. We wanted to do one last thing as a ward before the end of the semester and since next week is finals, it would be difficult to do one then.

We met at the Stake Center (we were going to have it at the park but the weather is just not being cooperative). It wasn't anything too special, we just ate lunch and played some games. There was lots of food: hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, tons of salads, & lots of different desserts. I brought a dessert: Melt in Your Mouth Dessert.


Even though it wasn't anything too extraordinary, it was so much fun. I absolutely love my ward. We have an awesome bishopric and I have so many friends in my ward. It's great and also sad being in a student ward because there's always changes each semester: some people leave and others new people come. It's sad to lose people out of the ward that you've grown close to, either because of marriage or because they've changed wards because they moved out of the ward boundaries.

I'm convinced that I have the best ward EVER, it's just so amazing. The people in my ward are so awesome, they participate so well in each lesson and makes it so great. I'm going to miss the student ward when I go home, & I can't wait to come back to the ward next semester. They've become my family down here!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you LOVE your ward!! That makes life easier!! The party looks like lots of FUN!!

Good luck on finals! :-)