Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Presenting......

The LHS Graduate of the Class of 2010.....Congratulations Dani-Lyn, I Love You So Much!!
Dani's graduation was last night, and she looked beautiful! I can't believe she's already graduated, time has just flown by! She shouldn't be this old yet, and I'm not too sure I like it..... I was so proud of and excited for Dani last night. She's so beautiful & is the sweetest girl! I'm so glad she had so many good friends that made high school so fun for her!!

We spent the day getting ready for Dani's big night: cooking dinner, decorating, and wrapping presents. My dad had the day off, so Dani opened her presents around 3:00 after Emi got home from school. After that she headed to a graduation party for one of her friends, and then around 5:30 the entire family was up at the house and we ate steak for dinner before graduation!
The ceremony was filled with music, speeches by the valedictorian (Evan Frost) & salutatorian (Ben Long), 2 speakers (Caleb & Josh Sanders), presenting of diplomas, and finally the presentation of the Class of 2010. It went by so fast (sometimes it feels like the ceremony should be a little longer due to the amount of work that the students had to put in throughout all of high school) and I couldn't believe when it ended!
After snapping some pictures and passing out graduation cards to people, we all headed back to our house for chocolate pie & cherry cheese cake. Amanda & Kaia came up to join in the fun before Dani, Emi, Amanda, & Kaia headed to Grad Night Out! I haven't seen Dani yet this morning because she's still sleeping, but it looks like she won a Wii from the fun night last night!
It's so crazy that it's already over. I'm so excited for her to be down in Laramie with me next semester, and I can't wait to see how at what she achieves in her life! I've been waiting for her to join me since I've been down in Laramie & I know Dani has been waiting for this day to come for a long time. Congratulations Dani-Lyn.... You Did It!!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I love all of the pictures! I'm so glad you got some I can steal because I was too busy trying to keep my kids under control to get the ones I wanted. Love ya and am glad you are home for the summer!