Saturday, June 5, 2010

Routine.....

I'm finally getting into a routine for the summer. I started work on Tuesday. I've missed working (is that weird?!), and I'm so excited to be doing it again. At least I know that when I graduate from pharmacy school I'm going to love what I do.

This week has been a weird since Monday was Memorial Day. We didn't do anything special, just worked in the yard and cleaned the house, so it felt like a Saturday, which made my days all messed up this entire week. There's been a lot going on this week as well. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Katelyn had T-ball games right after work. I also spent all night after work on Wednesday helping my mom get ready for Youth Conference that started Wednesday night and is still going until this afternoon.

With all the craziness that's been going on this week, it still isn't the normal routine that will be going on all summer long, but it's getting closer & closer to it. Next week I'll finally be into the routine that I'll have all summer & I can't wait until I know exactly what to expect and have a schedule every day. It's been great having a little relaxation time, but I'm the type of person that needs a schedule and know what I have to do. It finally is starting to feel like summer vacation!!

No comments: