Friday, June 18, 2010

Fun Time With Friends.....

This summer has been a lot of fun so far. I've gotten to hang out with a bunch of my friends already. Mostly I've been hanging out with Michael Bernard or Michael Montanez. Michael Bernard & I always have so much fun together: we going to the skate park, listen to music, watch basketball, goof around & do random things, hang out with Wendy & Jordan, and we always talk about anything & everything. The majority of the time with Michael Montanez we: drive around, talk, go to lunch together, and once in a while we'll will do something else like wash my car or go to the park!
I also went to Kari's baby shower & it was so good to see her again, it's been way too long! I also got to see a lot of my other friends too: Chelsey, Kasi, Kjirstyn, & Karren. Since then Kari & I went to lunch together at Blimpies during my lunch break!
I also watched a movie with Kristen Scheffler a few weeks ago... it's been weird not hanging out with her more because we always did so many things together down at Laramie, but we're definitely going to hang more once her back gets feeling better!!

One afternoon I also got to spend time to catch up with Katie! We spent hours talking & it was a lot of fun to get to see her because I miss her tons when I'm down in Laramie!!

Of course I've been spending lots of time with my parents, sisters, niece & nephews, & Jase. I'm so glad that I have a family where we're all so close & have a lot of fun together. My sisters are my best friends and it's been so nice to get to be around them all summer long!
The things I've done with my friends may not seem like anything too exciting, but I love it! Spending time with people I love & care about and just being happy doing it! It's way better then sitting at home all by myself, studying, or doing homework. It's been a great start to my summer, & I can't wait for more fun things to come!!

3 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

It was great seeing you too beth will have to get together!

Tracy said...

Looks like your off to a great start for some excellent Summer Fun!!

I'm sure your Mom loves having you home too! :-)

Richard & Katie said...

I'm happy you are having a good summer beth! We need to hang out together soon k!