Friday, May 7, 2010

Put This One In The Books.....

I'm done with another semester of school! It's hard to believe that I've already been through 2 full years of college, and that I've been out of high school for that long already, boy how time flies!! My finals week wasn't too bad, there was just a lot of studying that had to be done!!

I had my O.Chem final today at 7:30 and finished it at 9:15. My car was all packed up and ready so I could leave as soon as I was free from my final school related thing. I had to do some small things before I left Laramie and ended up leaving town around 10:00. The weather and roads were perfect, and I got into Lovell at 4:00. The rest of the day I spent talking with my family, going to see Kara & her family, riding around, and watching a movie! It's a good way to start my break.

I'm so relieved that this semester is finally over! It's been full of stress and tons of work, it couldn't have ended soon enough, but I survived & now upon getting my official final grades, I'll officially have my Pharmacy spot for the next semester (which means only 4 more years of school until I'm done forever)! I'm so ready for summer vacation & couldn't be happier that it's finally here.

1 comment:

shelly said...

Woo hoo... great job Beth...on to the next thing huh? Ya did good :)