Friday, April 30, 2010

The End Is In Sight.....

Today was officially my last day of classes for this semester! I've been so busy with tests this week and finals next week, it doesn't seem like school is ending. What happened to taking it easy & just watching movies to end the year on a good note?!

Today at school it was just another day of classes. In Physiology we met to go over the test answers that we took on Wednesday night. Organic Chemistry was just another lecture. In Med Micro I took a make up test. Afterwards I went to look at my exam results to find out how I did on the test. Let's just say it wasn't my worst test score ever but definitely not even close to my best. Later tonight at 4:10 I had a review for Organic that lasted almost 2 & 1/2 hours!

Finals are all that I have left. Monday morning at 10:15 I have my Med Micro final, which I can't wait for it to be over, it's been one of the toughest classes (possibly tied with Organic Chemistry II) I've ever taken.

I'm passing my Physiology class, & I'm satisfied with my grade so I don't have to take that final which would have been Wednesday morning. Since I'm not taking my Wednesday final, I don't have my last final until Friday morning at 7:30 (It was suppose to start at 8, but Dr. Corcoran is letting us have an extra half hour. We can't go later then the scheduled time but we can go earlier since it's the first exam of the day).

After my Friday morning final, I'm done with this semester full of stress, anxiety, and many near tear experiences! I'm having mixed emotions about it, I want next week to be here but I also don't feel prepared for my tests, I'm extremely nervous about my finals! Next Friday is going to be a GREAT day after it's all over.

No comments: