Saturday, April 10, 2010

Black & White.....

I love black & white. They are my favorite colors to decorate with! There are so many things that I have decorated in black & white in my house. You could say I'm a little obsessed! :)
space
I bought a new bedroom set in black & white today, and I love it! I've wanted to put black & white in my room for quite awhile, and I finally found a set that I liked today plus a bonus, it was on sale!! That makes it even better :) I'm so excited that I finally got it decorated, & I LOVE IT!!
Before
After
My Bathroom also got a make over, I had to make them match since they were connected together. It's quite a change, but definitely in a good way.
Before

After

My kitchen decorations are all black & white as well. Even my dishes are all black and white! I've had this decorated this way for quite awhile, but I just wanted to show them because it went along with the post.
Before

After


The extra room changed too, but it isn't black & white. I rearranged the room and put the bed in the corner, which makes everything else fit better in the room. It's not a huge change, but it's still different because I think it makes the room look a lot bigger.


Before

After

I absolutely love the changes in my house. I couldn't be happier with the results!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

It all looks GREAT!! Isn't decorating FUN?!! LOVE it!! :-)
It just makes your heart smile! Good Job!

Richard & Katie said...

Looks good Beth! Nice job! It always fun to change things up a little.