Saturday, April 17, 2010

On The Countdown....

Well the end of the semester is just around the corner, & I'm counting down the days until it's over. There's only two weeks of classes and then finals. Hopefully the time will go fast, which I'm sure it will because it's going to be busy, busy, busy.

This next week I have two tests and a lab practical. Tuesday morning I have a Med Micro test, Wednesday I have an O. Chem test, and Thursday I have my last Med Micro Lab Practical.

The following week I have an O. Chem Lab Final on Wednesday at 5:00 and a Physiology exam right after that at 7:30. Friday I have a make up exam for Med Micro because I didn't do as good as I wanted on my second exam.

My schedule for finals isn't too bad, but it's going to be very busy. I have a final Monday morning (for Med Micro), Wednesday morning (for Physiology- hopefully I won't have to take it if I'm satisfied with my grade on my third exam!), and Friday morning (for O. Chem).

Summer vacation is coming fast, this semester has just flown by. I can't believe I'm going to be done with my entire 2nd year of college!

This has nothing to do with my post, but I took some pictures today & I liked them so I wanted to put them on here! :D My hair is getting long again, I need to get another hair cut.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

My goodness - beautiful pics !!! You look so much like your Mom. I envy you and your life - enjoy girl !!!
Hugs...