Thursday, February 4, 2010

Exhausted.....

This has not been a fun week at all, I'm so glad it's over for the most part! It all started last week when I had to start studying for exams that were coming up. Two exams within 2 days of each other, both extremely difficult, and on top of it all lots of homework & reports to get done!

Saturday: I spent the day preparing my Sunday School Lesson. (Side Note: I was recently released from being an FHE Mom after a year and a half, and I have now been called to be one of the Sunday School Teachers for the Gospel Doctrine Class: SCARY!!) It took much longer then I originally expected, so I didn't get much else accomplished other than cleaning my house (which definitely needed it however).

Sunday: After I got home from church and feeling the relief of having my lesson done, I started in all the mountain of homework & studying that had to be done with week. I first tackled my report for Organic Chemistry lab, did my Med Micro & Organic Prelabs, and finished the night with studying for Med Micro.

Monday: Went to school from 8:00-11:00. School doesn't take too much time out of my day, which is really convenient when there's lots to do! I got home and wrote my Gram Stain report for Med Micro lab that was due at 8:00 the following morning , studied for my Med Micro exam until it was time for my Organic Chemistry review, went to my review from 5-7, went to FHE from 7-8, came home studied some more, & finally went to bed.

Tuesday: I woke up bright & early at 4 to study some more. Went to lab from 8-10. Took my Med Micro exam from 10-11. After that I took some time to relax because my brain was mush! Then I started to study for Organic Chemistry.

Wednesday: Again, I woke up bright & early at 4 to study. I went class from 8-11. After class was over I headed to the library when I studied from my Organic Chemistry exam until 2:00. Once 2:00 came, it was time for my Organic lab. Lab ran from 2:10-5, and of course the day of the exam it is naturally going to last the entire time! After leaving the lab, I rushed to the Classroom Building and took my O.Chem exam at 5:10. When I finished my exam, I still wasn't finished. I had another report to write for Med Micro lab, had to finish up my O.Chem lab that I didn't get done in the lab, and do my prelab assignment for Med Micro lab!

Thursday: I finally got to "sleep in" today (until 6:00, a little sad to be excited to get to sleep in until 6 if you ask me!). I've been at the school since 7:00 this morning. I got here early to look over everything before my lab, I went to class, then went to the library to do my tutorial for Physiology lab, went to Physiology lab, and I'm going to be at the school until 5:00 because there's a meeting about my Pharmacy interview that I'm going to from 4-5! Then finally all that I had to do will be done....

My week has been crazy! It will finally be back to normal after tonight. I have never been so excited for the weekend to be here! I will definitely not be procrastinating any more, I've learned my lesson! My few extra hours of freedom during normal weeks is not worth the stress I've been through this week...

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Okay, I'm tired from just reading your schedule!! So sorry!! Get some rest, maybe sleep until 7:00 a.m.!! ;-)

The Wabbingtons said...

O my heck Beth I am tired from reading this let alone thinking of trying to do all of this.....I'm glad you survived!!! You are amazing so of course you did! I miss you and love you! Try to get a nap or 2 in this weekend it is good for you! :)