Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day....

I love Valentine's Day! It gives you time to think about all those people that you love. There are so many people in my life that I'm love & am so grateful for.

My family does so much for me. They're always there when I need anything (even all the phone calls that I make to them). Every one of them worry about me & want what's best for me. I couldn't ask for a better family, with parents who taught and love me so much.

I have some of the best friends in the world. A few friends from high school and many more that I have made down here in Laramie in my ward & the institute. My friends are the best examples to me, from showing me the kind of guy I want to marry & life I want, to being so strong in the gospel & having much strong testimonies that strengthen my own.

Today at church, our bishopric got released. It was very hard to hear that he wasn't going to be the bishop anymore because I absolutely love Bishop Allen. He is such an amazing guy & he cared so much for every single person in our ward. He was always there for anyone who needed him. As hard as it is to see him go, our new bishop is going to be awesome. His name is Byron Kilpack. You can just tell that he's going to do such an awesome job & he cares about our ward so much already. I'm excited to see how he leads our big ward of college students!!

After church Mikey came over for dinner; we had Barbecue Steak, Baked Potatoes, Rolls, and Broccoli & Cauliflower. Mikey got me roses and chocolate and I made him a candybar letter for Valentine's Day!! My flowers are so beautiful, and I was so excited because I love roses!! It was a fun day. It was nice to just relax and not have to worry about any homework.

Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Beautiful flowers! I wish I could have been there for some of your yummy bbq steak. Love you lots and miss you even more. I'm homesick for Laramie like crazy right now, and you're a big part of that. I wish we could hang out and play the Wii for a while :) Have a good week. One week down, two more to go before the big news!