Friday, February 26, 2010

Countdown....

The countdown is on... for a few different events. First of all Monday is the day that I find out if I am accepted into Pharmacy School! It's getting close & I'm super nervous. I'm not sure I want to know the outcome. I'm trying to keep busy so I don't think about it too much, sometimes I just can't help it though!

Next weekend I finally get to see my family because it's State Basketball!! Yay! I've been watching the Regional games on the Internet on TCT West, but it's not the same. This is the first time since I can remember that I haven't been to Regionals, WEIRD! This weekend can't come fast enough; I haven't seen my family since the first of January!

After State Basketball is over, that next Friday it's the beginning of Spring Break! Crazy.... Then after Spring Break is through on April 2nd is Easter Break. The last week of classes is the last week of April!!

It always seems after Spring Break that the rest of the semester flies by in a hurry! I can't wait for this stressful semester to end!! Before I know it I'm going to have 2 full years of school under my belt & I'll be home for the summer once again!

No comments: