Friday, August 26, 2011

One Down.....

Way too many to go! I finished my first week of school and survived. It's going to be a very busy, difficult, and long semester to say the least. My professors have successfully terrified my entire class about this semester and how much work we have to do on top of all the studying that has already been required.

It's been fun though so far. Monday Dani and I went to FHE after class and then played some volleyball. Tuesday and Wednesday Stephanie came over to the house and hung out with us. Thursday Tyler and Zaco came down to Laramie for Ben Long's birthday and because Tyler is leaving on his mission next Wednesday. We had a surprise party for Ben, played Disney Scene It, and then I went to dinner with Kristen while they went out to dinner. To finish off the night, we watched Hercules. This morning after class we went and ate breakfast before Zaco and Tyler left. We went to watch the Cowgirls play volleyball tonight. They played Gonzaga and beat them in 3 games. It was so much fun to watch, I'm so excited the volleyball and football seasons have started.

Speaking of volleyball, Emi started her volleyball season today. I talked to my mom and she said that Emi "unleashed the beast." I'm so proud of my baby sister, she made varsity this year as a Freshman! She's amazing, has been working to hard to make the team, and she did it! I wish we were there to watch her play this weekend. It's so hard to be sitting at home knowing that I'm missing her first high school games. Luckily I get to watch her play next weekend! Congratulations Emi-Chelle, I'm so excited for you and proud of you baby sister!!
This year is off to a crazy start. Hopefully I don't get too overwhelmed and get a chance to enjoy being down here in Laramie with all my friends! Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She did amazing and was so fun to watch!!
Hope you are having fun with all the stress of class...sounds like you are.
Love ya lots and I was so glad to spend a little time talking with you last week end.
Have a great week!!
PS Tell Dani hi!!