Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back To The Grindstone.....

Well today is officially the last day of summer vacation for us UW college kids. I'm back in Laramie just in time for school to start again tomorrow. It's going to be a intense semester, and I don't know if I'm ready for it. I am excited to see all my friends again, it's been so long!

We got into Laramie around 7:00 tonight, and Dani & I already have all our stuff put away and the house cleaned up. It felt great to get back to my house and have it already clean to start the school year off in!

It was hard to leave my family and Lovell, but I'll be back in a couple weeks for Labor Day so that makes everything easier! I can't wait to see my family again and I miss them already, but I'm so happy to get back into my routine of school, church, and seeing my friends. As nice as it is to go home, it's always nice to come back to my other home too.

1 comment:

Emily Asay said...

I think it is so great that you are doing what you're doing!..going to pharmacy school and making the most of your life. YOu are the perfect example of what the brethren are talking about when they tell the young people of the church to make the most of themselves no matter what phase/stage of life they're in. You are such a great sister and daugther. I can tell your family is crazy about you!! :)