Thursday, August 12, 2010

Coming To A Close......

Well my summer vacation is coming to a close. I can't believe it's over, where has it gone?! I head back to Laramie on Tuesday because I have orientation (which is mandatory) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Only three more days of my vacation & being in Lovell!!

I've had a great summer with lots of fun things to do. For the 4th of July we had Kara & her family come up to blow off fireworks. We had a lot of cool ones this year, Jake still isn't a fan though despite our efforts to try and convince him they aren't that loud or scary.
The next fun thing we did was Cowley's Day. After going to the parade in the morning, we headed back to Lovell to look at Kara & Jason's house, eat at Minchow's, and then head back to the Cowley Park to watch Dani play in the volleyball tournament. Later that night I hung out with Michael Montanez for awhile.
The week after Cowley's Day, we had the entire week off of work. Mostly we stayed at home, cleaned the house, and just relaxed. Tuesday we spent the day in Billings shopping & of course eating at Olive Garden. On Thursday we headed up to the mountains to go camping. We rode 4-wheelers, sat around the fire, and went fishing. We came back down Friday afternoon.
After getting back from the mountains, Emi, Michael Bernard, & I went to the Powell Fair. It was lots of fun. After much persuasion, I was convinced to ride some rides. Normally we don't get along very well, but for the most part it was a lot of fun. There was only one time that I didn't feel well, but Emi & Michael didn't either. After spending hours at the fair, we went to eat some pizza and then head for home.
The next night Emi, Michael Montanez, & I went to watch Eclipse. It was amazing (even with it being the 3rd time Emi & I have seen it!!).

The rest of my summer has consisted of working, spending time with my friends & family, and just enjoying that last bit of my break. I'm in a bit of denial that school starts in less than 2 weeks. I've definitely liked having a break from studying & homework, and I'm not looking forward to going back to school at the moment. I'm totally nervous to start Pharmacy School, so the nerves aren't helping me want to get going again.

My summer has been great and has given me a much needed break. Ready or Not... Here Comes School Time!!

No comments: