Sunday, August 22, 2010

Changes......

Since Dani moved in there's been some changes made to some of the rooms in our house. In my room I got a bigger bed! It's sooo much nicer then the twin I've been sleeping on. It doesn't make my room look any different, especially since it's decorated exactly the same as my old bed was. It makes a huge difference to me though when I'm sleeping. It does seem to fit the room better and now there's not as much wasted space in the middle of the room.
Next is the bathroom. Dani got some cute bathroom decorations & it looks really good!! Every room in our house follows one of two main colors: black or brown. The bathroom is brown.
The third bedroom now has furniture in it. We took my old bed and put it in there along with the desk that was in the other bedroom. Now it's got some decorations of it's own and it no longer echoes when you talk in the room.
Dani's bedroom is so cute. She wanted her room to be decorated in bright red and black. All the furniture is black too. She also wanted a bigger bed right from the start, so we both have full beds in our room.
I'm so excited that Dani is living with me!! It's going to be so much fun being here together. I love our house & the way it feels all decorated up. It finally feels complete now, all that was missing was Dani all along!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

How exciting!! It all looks amazing!! I LOVE the quilt on Dani's bed!

Enjoy each other!! :-)

Michaell & Madison said...

beth is looks so great!!! Have a blast with your sis!i am going to miss seeing you guys on my monthly visit to the lovell drug :)